• International Insurance Blog

  • Sunday, March 18, 2018

  • Can I insure a rental house or condo?

    Filed Under: FAQ
    Author: Anupama

Q: Can I insure a rental house or condo?

A: Many plans on our website can provide reimbursement of house rental with certain proof. One can also insure rental condo villa, or other rental property as long as there is a written agreement/contract between the insured and the renter. Reimbursement of your pre-paid cost will be made if the trip cancellation or interruption was caused by a peril named in the policy and can be covered as per the benefits described.

Commenting is not available in this section entry.

« What is trip cancellation financial default coverage? Claim »

International Medical Insurance - Short Term
International Health Insurance - Long Term
Trip Cancellation Insurance


BBB Business Review